The most important point to remember when applying for bridging finance is that the proposal makes sense.
At London Bridging Finance, we can swiftly arrange bridging loans from £100k upwards on a first or second charge basis. Typically, we offer a Loan to Value (LTV) of 60-75% of the value of your property, with 100% of the purchase price possible, each loan is appraised on its own merits.
- Loan terms: 1 – 12 months
- Arrangement fees: from 1%
- Valuation fees: Case by case
- Legal fees: Case by case
- Exit fee: 0% on Residential / Case by case on Commercial
- Interest rates: 0.75% on Residential / 1.25% on Commercial
- Loan to value: 75% on Residential / 65% on Commercial
A bridging loan from London Bridging Finance can also help if you have negotiated a below market value opportunity, but your mortgage lender insists that you own the property for 6 months. Because we lend against the value of a property, and not the purchase price, it allows you to truly take advantage of these opportunities when they arise.