FLEXIBLE & FAST BRIDGING FINANCE LOANS
By offering unique and customised services, we’re able to provide bridging financing based on the criteria related to a business's goals and practices, without having to focus on credit history. In this manner, we’re able to deliver funding solutions quickly and effeciently to meet your needs.
A bridging loan is a form of short-term funding. It can provide quicker access to funds compared to securing a conventional loan from a bank.
Bridging finance comes in handy in a wide range of redevelopment and refurbishment situations, including purchasing neglected properties to renovate and resell.
Another common use for a bridging loan is to apply the funds towards a purchase of a new property before the current one is sold. This is where the term bridging finance originates, since this type of loan akin to “a bridge” until the final transaction is complete.
What does bridging finance allow you to do?
Whether you’re an individual investor or you represent a business enterprise, this type of lending allows you to take on opportunities that require fast action.
Our bridging finance solutions are efficient for a reason: We want to help our clients seize investment opportunities they can benefit from. When you can’t afford to wait for traditional financing, turn to us for a bridging loan.
- We recognise the potential of niche opportunities
- We provide fast decisions & solutions to all funding requirements
- We are the UK’s number 1 leading specialists in large Bridging Loans
- We offer flexibility and bespoke solutions
- Regardless of credit history, we can provide a funding solution
- Bridging Loan interest rates from as low as 0.35% per month